Tuesday, February 4, 2014


I thought I'd share my new addiction. Painting. In the grand scheme of things it is nothing great but I am proud of it! I've found a wonderful site with online/DVD lessons available. Gagnon Studios. The Artist, Tim Gagnon, comes across as so down to earth and friendly. The painting above is my attempt(third attempt, actually) at his lesson Standing in Sunlit Fields (which is sadly no longer free with registration). Okay, so it  doesn't look too much the like the original but hey, I think the last art class I attended was in the 8th grade. That was a very long time ago! I have purchased my first DVD lesson and am counting the minutes until it arrives by post!

You can follow my progress at Dabbling in Acrylics, my blog about my journey in painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment